Europol är Europeiska unionens byrå för brottsbekämpning. Vårt huvudmål är att bidra till ett säkrare Europa för alla EU:s medborgare.
Europol is the European Union’s law enforcement agency. Our main goal is to achieve a safer Europe for the benefit of all EU citizens.
Homepage to Europol
- 7 suspects arrested in Spain and France after 6 million of cigarettes seized
- Euro counterfeit ring that circulated fake banknotes from Italy to Spain busted
- How are organised crime groups involved in sports corruption?
- 7 arrested in Poland in latest sting against illegal tobacco
- Beating the tax cheats: two arrests in Italy in fuel fraud raid
- Online Jihadist propaganda: 2019 in review
- No More Ransom: how 4 millions victims of ransomware have fought back against hackers
- Europol launches a new grant scheme to combat high-risk organised crime groups
- End of the road for keyless car thieves in Germany and Poland
- 320 tonnes of potentially dangerous dairy products taken off the market in operation OPSON IX targeting food fraud
- Mexico and Europol sign working arrangement on security matters
- 28 bird traffickers netting €1 million per year arrested in Spain